Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Think and Get Slim", with "Abraham", Speaking Through Esther Hicks??

What I am going to share here may be shocking to some of you or maybe not... Today I went to a meetup group called: "Law of Attraction" using the "Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...

I have herd few of her Audios and they were fine, until today....I was looking on YouTube so I can prove what I am talking about, but It is not on it yet....

Ester is funny, energetic and a good motivational speaker, at list that is what I felt about her, up until the DVD they showed us called" "Think and Get Slim" The Law Of Abundance....

And here I started taking some notes, being surprised and paying attention to some negative suggestions.... I kid you not!

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...was telling one of the lady's, those expectations is a very powerful word, and if she was gaining more weight, that is because this is what she was expecting.... (That was said to the guest who was telling Ester that she was trying everything and still was not losing any weight, except gaining more).

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: Think of what you want, not what it is.

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: What is = Slows the change...

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: Exception can only be changed

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: Think more about where you going

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: I want it, But, I want it But

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: Feeling fat can't get you look thin; you need to believe that you are thin.

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: I am what I am; I am what I am... Does it matter where you are? I am what I am, I am what I am, what I am, I am....

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: we are trying, keep trying

"Abraham” and speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: You don't try hard enough.

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: Telling them, well you are not trying hard enough, try harder...

Guest, I have been advised to do Inner child, to work on past emotional issues...

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: You seen too many therapist, ha...ha...ha... you don't need Inner Child, you don't need Pass life, this is "BS", or something in that line...


Telling the crowd, you need to change, why focus in working in the past issues?

Telling the crowd, you need to change your attitude now! Without reaching out to any causes, secondary gain, just switch the energy vibe, stay positive, you will be fine... you will be wealthy, you will have a great relationship, you will lose weight...

Guest, but, I don't know how to surrender....

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: you can't clarity

"Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: You can't get their

And I am thinking to myself, you must be kidding me.... you just kept reinforcing all the negative suggestions using, But, You can't, you are not trying, not trying harder, not hard enough, forget other modalities, listen to me, buy my books, by my CD's, come to my seminars, and I will keep you on The Law Of Attraction Energy Vibration....

My mind keep digging, are you a cult? Believe me, I know, since I am who I am, "Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...

Hell with Doctors, hell with Psychotherapist, hell with Hypnotherapist, It is all about I AM. Who M I ... "Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks... So if anyone is failing, is because they had too much therapy, and because they were too busy digging in the past, it's because they didn't work hard enough, It is all about Energy vibration, not pass emotional issues, and if it is, MOVE ON, why would you want to work it out, IT IS BS...

And She keeps repeating the words over and over and over again, and the audience are ready to explode, to release that painful emotional feeling, but now they are confused, their eyes are looking watery as they want to cry, but still agree and thank "Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...quoted: for making them guilty that they have not been stressful for not moving on, not changing the energy, just like that, wash the emotional pain, ignore it, who cares any ways, let it go and you will be, a millionaire, thin, happy.....

Honestly I wish I had the Clip to that DVD, you will hear exactly what I herd... and when I was explaining after the Movie how the subconscious mind and our old programming, our senses and our habits and behavior... I just gave enough information, but when realized they are all in trance, I had to stop myself, I was talking to people like doctors and other healers, saying oh ya, she is ...memory works, I was looked like I am someone from a different planet...

Everyone making points to shift my point of you and attacking me by saying, are you trying to put a psychological meaning to it? Don't you get it? It is "Abraham", who is speaking through Esther Hicks... she knows better then physician, psychologist, hypnotherapist; she is "Abraham", speaking through Esther Hicks...

I don’t know about you, but it does not take allot of intelligence to understand the negative reinforcement, and talking about bad mouthing another profession that is not understanding how can one change their attitude in one minute or 15 minutes?

Please feel free to share your opinion, and I am talking specific to this DVD I watched her saying what I quoted, so if you seen other DVD of here’s, I haven't seen it I can discuss that... but feel free to share your knowledge and understanding based on what I have written here, and feel free to find her Specific DVD and watch it, so you know what I am talking about....

I am just disappointed, that people cannot see the truth when they are lost... About 5 people left in the middle, I was ready to leave to, but it was important for me to hear all she had to say, so I can share my opinion here.

Have a joyful and meaningful life.

6 comments:

  1. I think Abraham is only trying to say, don't bother with those negative thoughts, you have to change your attitude to now, and think positive thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kelly, that is the simple message I get from Abraham too. Why dwell in the past and in negative thought ... if you are over thinking the words of Abraham through Esther then you are just not 'getting it' in my opinion ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, this is the worst way for people to deal with issues, and that is why she is "trying". that means failing... people need to bother with all negative emotions, that is why we have it, so we can understand why, so we can avoid getting hurt, and this is the only way a person can heal, by paying attention to the cause, and deal with it step by step, and not by ignoring the negative emotions, and pretending you don't have it... Just some, Food for the thought... By the way, that is why Oprah didn't except her to her show, and that is why she talks bad about Oprah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand very well what is meant by not dredging up the past and going over and over it. When you do this you are RE-LIVING the past and as your sub-conscious mind does not know the difference between past and present you are ACTUALLY BACK IN THAT STATE AS IF IT WAS NOW. When you keep hold of it like that you never let it go and move into a new state. I don't agree with saying try harder, try harder. It is much better to say, "Just let go and move into the vibration that you want." When you focus on what you want to get rid of you keep it. So, only focus and feel what you really want and be that vibration. By the way I haven't seen the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have already sent a comment. I was going to add that you sound as if you might be a therapist. I now note that you are a Hypnotherapist. I was going to say that maybe you are worried that what Esther is saying might take your livelihood from you. I don't think you need to worry as there are many people out there who will still feel the need to be helped by you. I too was a hypnotherapist, but gave it up as I began to think about things differently. I helped many people and I think it is very useful, but I think very differently now. Don't worry Doreen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not concerned about that, I am more concerned that they will have to listen to her and it may cause their life, and it happened, when people pretended to know more then they do...
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete