Monday, April 20, 2009

Movie Warning: “Crank High Voltage”

As you can see my weekend was great up until this stupid Movie... “Crank High Voltage”, why stupid?
because it was waste of money and time.... The movie started OK, and then it became
more and more stupid, sickening, truly a disgusting movie, what a waste to have actor Jason Statham to be in this movie as the main Character, he deserve so much better...

Did anyone seen this movie, I wander what did you think about it, feel free to share your opinion....

Honestly I am not sure how and why did it get to be on the big screen?
The worst movie ever…

I hope you don’t give this movie a chance. Honestly it is such a disappointment, no tact, bad story line, like I said, it started OK, until all this stupid people in the movie, ewooo... and as the movie continued to got dumber and dumber all the way to the end…

Stupid scene, what can I say, it is a NO… NO Movie, unless you appreciate horrible movies, in that case, go a head, enjoy the stupidity while you burning your hard earned money of people who are good selling BS… What a crap, by the way the theater was empty, literally we were the only total of ten people in this entire screening room…

My friend liked it, I was so shocked.... how can anyone like this kind of movie?
That only tells you how two different people can see different things and understand different things while watching the same movie...

Go figure?

Doreen Coganim C.Ht
www.HypnoCruise.com

1 comment:

  1. This movie is so bad that it makes it good!!!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete