Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WHILE WATCHING SCHINDLER'S LIST...

I seen it before, and yes, I cried hard, everyone should see this movie. I remember when Clinton was the president, he said, that everyone needs to see it…

It is not an easy movie to watch, but it is needed, because it puts you in a place where you thing, Oh My Lord, My God, My Holly Spirit, or what ever your belief system is… how can I seat here and complain about my life, when six million (6,000.000) were tortured in the holocaust before they died… frown infant to elderly, and one amazing person does the absolute wonders risking his own life.

Yes I know, the movie this is hard to digest, it is a vicious story of the holocaust victims and how one wealthy man risked everything in his life to save as many he could, and not only that, when the war ended, he was upset that he didn’t save more, he felt guilty…. This movie inspired me more and more, reminding me that we should be grateful for what we have, appreciative and respect all human being, regardless, to race or religion…

Even the Jews who survived respected Schindler so much that they lay rocks on his grave in the shape of a cross, and my friends, this is respect and appreciation…
This is a great movie, I mean theoretically, I remember one specific, while the entire movie was in black and white, when Schindler was with his lady secretary up on the hill watching the children being taken away, and during that moment he was watching down while seating on his horse, the focus was on the little girl who was running to hide, and she was wearing a red coat, and that made this black and white movie seems so colorful.

Wow… I can’t go on; I still have those pictures from the scene so vivid in my mind! What a movie! I mean the story, the style, the actors; everything was just perfect to make it real...

This movie is defiantly historical and very much an educational, even though it was hard to digest, the story had a happy endings.

Please take your time and watch this movie, remember the innocent movie, be grateful where you are in life, have gratitude, respect your friends and respect yourself… love others unconditionally and stop, if you feel that you are going to be judgmental, it wont suite you or anyone else….

In honoring the memories of those who have died in the Holocaust, May Their Memories be a Blessing.

Peace and Light...

Doreen Cohanim C.Ht

No comments:

Post a Comment