Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Why I become a Hypnotherapist and an Energy Healer...

There is a lot to talk about, why, and when, and how… well many reasons…
First of all, It is part of my personality, what do I mean by that?

I love people unconditionally, I care for people, and I want to see everyone happy, I share their vision, pain, regrets, fear. I know it, because I was there…

Whether you are struggling, in pain, hurting or happy, you must remember one thing, one very important message… DON’T EVER GIVES UP HOPE!

Sounds easy and corny, Maybe…but what you got to lose?

Imagine your life without Hope.

Imagine your life without a Dream.

Imagine your life without Passion.

Imagine your life without Desire.

Imagine your life without Vision.

Imagine your life without Excitement.

Imagine your life with Love

It's all about being optimistic, that’s all it is to it.

Without all those GIFTS, you cannot heal; you cannot overcome pain, sadness, loss, poverty, illness, anger, sadness, and the list can go on and on…

This is the KEY you all need to keep you going, you didn’t just get all this feelings for nothing, you were born with it for a reason, so you can developed your hope, dreams, passion, desire, vision, excitement and love… and this is why I become a Healer, a recruiter, a researcher, writer, hypnotist, life coach and consultant.

As a Hypnotherapist, Energy Healer, Life Coach and a Corporate Recruiter, I made a choice to make myself accessible to potential candidates via these self promoting tools. I know many shake their heads at that thought, however I have been surprised that more people have not taken advantage of having used the power of their own subconscious mind, the ultimate power to all human for the ultimate happiness…. Many close minded people haven’t taken that next step of self discovery…

Maybe because you are afraid of the unknown, maybe because you don’t know how to use your own powerful mind, or maybe you cannot think of the easiest way out, from your own self prison, YES, you don’t know that, but you can do it as easy as anyone else.

All you have to do is to ask, make plans, and think of the next level.
I would strongly encourage those who are in a life struggle, for whatever reason, whether if it’s a job search, achieving goal, career success, relationship, searching for your soul mate or just healing towards the ultimate happiness… to keep reading my blogs, it is refreshing, funny, sad, personal, and keeps you going…
I invite you to follow me, learn about me, and let my words of wisdom to help you in your healing journey…

Why I Become a Hypnotherapist and an Energy Healer? Because I care about you as much as I care about myself, because, If I am strong, I can heal, and when I am happy, I can project that into you, all you have to do is to follow me, Open your heart with me, and allow me to Recruit You – That is why, You Should Follow Me, Just Because I Said So…

There have been some good posts by me, and I am looking forward to seeing more of you utilizing these tools that I am going to share from time to time…. If you know of anyone who needs an unconditional Love, I would encourage you to reach out to them, and send them to my blog, I PROMISE to do my best in providing as much rewarding Information as I can…

I know many of you who are recruiters are out on Blogs and Twitter but not necessarily representing your personality, or your company and services, and this is a must, for others to know you and perhaps event to trust you…

I am a Certified Hypnotherapist, Energy Healer, Life Coach and a Corporate Recruiter, I am serious about using EnterYourMind tools to recruit, and that is why I am here.

Feel free to visit my websites for any additional services I can provide.

Yours Respectfully, Doreen Cohanim MM, C.HT,
www.EnterYourMind.com
www.HypnoCruise.com
www.HypnoPet.org

No comments:

Post a Comment