Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sometimes Being A Bitch Is...

Presently, one of my hypnotherapist business buddy associate made an unusual funny comment about me, of course as a compliment... being an active participant in some hypnosis related discussions here and their, got me this creative tile, B***...

And thanks to this comment, I was drown back to one of the greatest scene, I have watched in one of my favorites movies... therefore I wanted to share this clip with you, wondering what do you think of this statement or comment, when or if it was said to you...

Here is where the association came from; and this is based on my buddy associate comment; Hypnosis is an art. Some people, like Doreen, just have it. Bitch! Lol
(this really is just a joke. Pleased don't burn my house down).

Funny right? I like people who are honest and straight forward like my self... and I do take compliment like this one in a very positive way... wouldn't you?

Not to blow my whistles, but my middle Name is "B*** , lol...long story, It was adopted back in 1995, when I first saw the movie, "Dolores Claiborne".

Trust me, my middle name was born from this famous scenes that played in a great movie "Dolores Claiborne" - Sometimes Being A Bitch is All Women Has to Hang On To It.
That does not mean to be mean to people or guys, not at all, It means, I am more confidant to take care of my first, before anyone else...

Sometimes, you have to be a high riding bitch to survive... Isn't that statement true?

The Author Stephen King wrote the character of Dolores with Kathy Bates in mind.

A Great Movie to watch....

Enjoy It...



No comments:

Post a Comment