Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Why; “EnterYourMind”

“EnterYourMind” was my Son, Matthew Jacob Garbe brilliant discovery… One day I called him and asked for his help, He was 16 Years old… He asked me few questions and said, Mom, What do you want people to know about you? And how can they benefit from your services… and I said, well I am people to know that using Hypnosis, does not mean losing control or that I will have control over there mind.
Also I want people to know that they can trust me, since my position is to teach them the tools of self hypnosis to enter their own mind…. So it was Trust & Self Control… and He said, BINGO, I have the perfect Name for your website… “Enter Your Mind”, and
And this is all I am doing, I will provide you with the tools to Enter Your Mind and to Reformat your negative known influence from you're past issues to a positive influence in order to reach the ultimate goal of Success and Happiness in all areas of life… and I am here to share and help as much as I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment