Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why am I still awake?

My knee hurts, slept too much during the afternoon... and now I am having a hot pad on my knee, while at the same time I am deciding what I will do next... at this moment, just clueless...
Let me think what is missing in my life right now?
Hummmmm... good question... have you wonder what is missing in your life?

This is what I am missing right now....
I am missing more excitement....
I am missing more money...
I am missing more friends, one cannot have enough 
I am missing more time for fun
I am missing more vacations....
I am missing more soothing body massages
I am missing more computer and web design knowledge.
I am missing more marketing tools
I am missing more friends who can teach me how to use the internet
I am missing more tutors to teach me the secret of internet optimizations without spending extra money.
I am missing more people to Invest in my practice
I am missing one other half, so I can spend the rest of my life with....

Hummm... I know, I probably could write much more, and I am sure you get the idea... So this is why I am still awake, I am awake, because when it is late at night, I usually think more positive, and become more creative, and at this time of night, OK... Early mornings, I become a free spirit that is why; I usually don’t have a set plan or any rules... I just go by the wave.... Oh Boy... please forgive me for wanting to go back to bed now, tomorrow is another beautiful day...and I am going to Lake Balboa for a picnic with my new casting friends ...Yes, I am all over, healer, hypnotherapist, life coach, motivational speaker, Intuitive psychic, massage therapist, educator, teacher, actress, writer, daughter, sister, aunt, mother, cousin, friend... wow.. Is there anything I am not?

Forgive me for missing out so much, and that is why I have asked for more time....

No comments:

Post a Comment