Monday, June 15, 2009

WHAT, It is up to Iranians to make a decision who Iran's leaders will be?

I am listening to our president Obama, and I am in shuck, to what he says.. He says "It is up to Iranians to make a decision who Iran's leaders will be?" Dah.. They have chose the leader, only that "President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" winnings is a total fraud, If not, why "The Iranian people are killed by trying to have their voices heard"???

And our president seats their smooth talking our nation, how more blind can people be?
Ahmadinejad used people from the middle east as his army to kill innocent Iranian, when will Obama say enough? I don't think he will...

I cannot beleive this man is our leader, sorry I am sure people cannot see what I see, but I thought he will be awesome, only now that I follow the news, I sad to know I was wrong to trust him...

1 comment:

  1. Obama diaYou You misunderstood him. He supports iranians.

    ReplyDelete